Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Again: Answers & Questions

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Swallow, if it's already in your mouth you might as well. Running to a nearby sink will leave it in your mouth longer anyway, so I swallow mainly cause I'm lazy and cause it's the sensible thing to do.

    Nutricious too. :P

    Are you princess Fiona?



    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member -Tyler-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No...no i'm not.

    Is anyone happier knowing that Manga swallows?

    ------------------
    This is His Head

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean besides you?

    What sports do you practice? (I know it's a bum Q, but it's all I've got.. biggrin)

    ------------------
    "Everyone's looking for something, and the absent somebody else who knows what it is."

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **wacks Tyler over the head**
    Now that we've got that out of the way...

    If I do sports which is not right now I'll either swim or go to tae bo.. Yeah, yeah.. I know I'm a trend whore but it works and I get my aggression out.

    Do I have the right to really really hurt Tyler?

    ------------------

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe.

    Well, you should make him think twice whenever you might be going down in that general area what causes the swallowing...

    I prefer the lite nibble myself, that usually gets some attention...

    And I agree on the swallowing.

    biggrin

    Now, is anyone happy to know that _I_ swallow?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure, its a good thing biggrin

    of course this comes to my mind http://www.semenex.com/
    tongue


    Anyone enjoying their Christmas with loved ones?

    ------------------

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yessssssssssssss........ and again tomorrow, cause in Holland we celebrate two days of Christmas. Today was just the two of us being lazy, baking apple pie and stuffing ourselves silly.

    And tomorrow it's more of the same, but at my parents house, minus the swallowing. wink

    Thanks for the tip Sutch. biggrin

    What did you have for Christmas dinner?




    ------------------

  8. #28
    Inactive Member -Tyler-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Duck, Corn, and a baked potato with sour cream, all followed by apple raison cake. And tommorow, whatever Manga's Dad cooks.

    Does anyone else think im bossy?

    ------------------
    This is His Head

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they knew you, yes they would. :P

    What did people I don't live with have for Christmas dinner? biggrin

    ------------------

  10. #30
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    i made a filet mignon roast with stuffing n other side dishes on Xmas Eve........then the next day we went to my mom's house where she made baked ziti and chicken parmagiana........i bought myself some shrimp cocktail and wine, so i had that......there were all sorts of pies n cookies at my mother's house, too, which kicked ass

    i also have a headcold/upper resp infection.......is anyone else sick besides me?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •